- Is there a safe box in the room? If yes, what is the current charge?
Each room has its own safe box free of charge.
- Is there wi-fi access in the rooms & public areas? If yes, what are the current charges?
Wi-fi access is free of charge in the lobby area and in the rooms. Provided you use your own device.
- What are the standard ‘check-in’ and ‘check-out’ times of the hotel?
14:00pm is the check-in time & 12:00 noon is the check-out time
- My return flight back home is late. Can I book a ‘late check-out’ directly with the hotel whilst in resort?
Yes; Requests can be made, but the hotel can not guarantee this until the day you depart, since the availability of late check-out rooms always depends on the rooms arriving at our hotel, on the day.
Current charges for a ‘late check-out’ room is €100 until 18:00 hrs (local time)
- I have booked a ‘late check-out’ room. Will I be able to keep the same room I will be staying in?
Its not guaranteed that you can keep the same room you’ll be allocated for the duration of your stay, as the room may be needed for guests arriving early on the day you depart. We request that you check with reception, on your departure day, whether it is possible to keep the same room or not. If not, you’ll be asked to check-out from your original room at 12:00 noon and you’ll be given a different room for the remainder of the day.
- Do you have rooms adopted for disabled guests?
No; Some rooms have a ‘walk-in’ shower.
- Do you have ironing facilities in the rooms?
No; But there is a room with ironing facilities. The hotel also offers laundry service at a charge.
- Do you have Tea & Coffee facilities in the rooms?
- Can guests request room upgrades whilst in resort?
Yes, provided hotel occupancy allows (but with a charge). Most months are at high occupancy, so in order to avoid disappointment, please book the desired room type and/or view, when booking with your travel agent.
- Is there a mini bar in the room?
Yes. Refill of any consumption from mini bar at a charge
- Bedroom doors’ widths
Room door entrance: 81cm width
Bathroom door: 69.5cm width
Balcony door: 166cm width
- Lift widths
Lift door: 84cm width (2 lifts), Lift size: 138 x 115 cm (2 lifts)
- Number of swimming pools / depths etc.
Indoor pool (78m²), depth min. 160 cm max, 110 min, pool ladder to enter pool.
Kids outdoor pool (62m²), depth 40cm
Main outdoor pool (523m²), open for all guests walk in, depth 140, max.
- Do you heat any of your swimming pools?
The indoor pool is the only swimming pool that is heated between period November to April
- Do you provide beach towels or do I have to bring my own?
Hotel provides beach towels to all guests at no charge; a refundable €15 deposit (per towel) is charge on your extras upon receiving your beach towel and is cancelled on the day you return the towels and pool card on your departure date. Guests can replace beach towels with fresh ones every day via our Spa reception desk.
- Is there a ‘dress code’ for dinner at the restaurant?
Yes; At Dinner, in the hotel’s main restaurant, we encourage gentlemen to wear long trousers and sleeved shirts.
During the hot period (May to October), the hotel does allow gentlemen to enter Akakiko and Cos'alto restaurants with smart shorts or ¾ trousers. For Dionysos restaurant long trousers are required on Dinner only.
(Please note that although there is no dress code for Breakfast and Lunch, we do ask that guests be appropriately dressed i.e. to cover bathing suits)
- If we choose to stay at another Louis hotel (sister hotel), would it be possible to visit your hotel and use your hotel’s services and facilities?